Friday, January 9, 2009

End of the week

I am sitting here just thinking that I am so glad that it is the weekend.  This week went by pretty quickly and that is a good thing sometimes.  I like it when the week goes by quickly but then I think that it means that life is going by quickly.   AJ is growing so quickly.  

I am so glad that AJ is not sick this weekend.  Last night he went to bed with a fever of 101.8.  This is only the second time he has had a fever this high.  When he has a runny nose his fevers never go above 100.4 or so.  So I go a little concerned thinking that he had caught something.  He never woke up during the night and today he is acting normal and has no fever.  I am just counting my blessings that it never turned into anything.  We have gotten very lucky that he has only been sick once with an ear infection.  I am just waiting until he gets something else.  

AJ is finally starting to try to say new words.  He never has tried before.  He only said words that he was comfortable with.  He now is trying to say words that Rich and I say.  It is so cool.  He will say "I Love You" after us.  It is enough to melt your heart.  I have to get it on video this weekend so that I can always have it.  

Now to enjoy my weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through BBC. It is so wonderful the first time they say I love you back! Great idea to get it on film~ I'm going to have to do that with Aiden tomorrow!

    Not sure if you're going to do bloggy awards since you just started blogging but I have one for you on my blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete