My goal is to blog at least twice a week and even add pictures so that I can keep family and friends updated. It does worry me about adding pictures. I don't like the fact that they can be out there for the world to see.
I am looking forward to making a template and adding my own touch.
AJ enjoyed the holidays for the first time this year. He got into opening his presents and wanted to play with all the toys right away. He did learn how to wait and that meant that he got more to open. It was a lot of fun to watch him.
A funny story happened during this time. We had been trying to get AJ to wear a santa hat but he didn't want to. Rich and I both have hats and AJ would walk around with them on. The Tuesday before xmas he wanted us all to put our hats on. He then realized that he didn't have one. He got so upset and stormed into his room crying. When we went in to talk to him he didn't want to listen and then said "Mama, Dada" then pointed out the door. He was kicking us out of his room. It was so cute! Rich and I did leave and the next day Rich went to Kmart and bought him one of his own. He was very happy. So we now all have our own hats.
More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment