Now, I just have to get more ink to print out the missing pictures for the next 6 months. Ha Ha! Doesn't it seem like there is always something standing in the way.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
The first 6 months
I have finished the first 6 months of AJ's life in his scrapbook! I am so excited that I was able to finish them. I had so many pictures that the first 6 months took one album. I have been wanting to get back to scrapbooking and it has been so hard for me. I haven't scrapbooked it about a year because I haven't been motivated. Rich bought me a craft table for xmas that is just for crafts. My old table was one that was used for other things like: buffet for AJ's first b-day, garage sales all summer, etc. I used it as an excuse not to scrapbook. Well, after Rich got me the table I got re-motivated knowing that it would not be taken for any other reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment