Friday, February 6, 2009

A quiet night

I am having a quiet night tonight.  AJ has been getting up around 7:30, which is an hour early than earlier.  He doesn't take a nap at his Papaw's so he was in bed before 8:00.  He had been wanting to fall asleep since 6:45 and I did everything I could to keep him up.  It worked, I am hoping that he will sleep until at least 8:00 but I am guess that won't happen.  

Rich is bowling so now I don't know what to do with my quiet time.  I haven't had a night like this since I had AJ.  I think I am going to turn on the TV and watch "Bones" that I taped and try to stay awake long enough to enjoy it.

Now, time to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love quiet nights. My husband and kids are sound asleep. It's just me, my computer, and the TV.

    ReplyDelete