I am sure it is not my last "worst Mama ever" moment!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Worst Mama moment
I feel that I finally had a "I'm the worst Mama ever" moment. The other evening AJ and I were playing and "chasing" each other. He was laughing so hard and was having fun. I went to let the dog out and AJ forgot that I was in the kitchen. I was standing in the doorway and he came around the corner. I looked at him and said "boo, AJ". I didn't jump at him or anything like that. He was soooo scared! The look on his face was pure fear and he ran from me. I went right after him and he came to me sort of crying. He had actually been scared of me. It is a look that I never would want to see on my son's face again. I will never forgot the look on his face. AJ was able to ask for anything that evening and I gave it to him. I guess that was how I got over the guilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've startled my dd before too. Poor kiddos.
ReplyDelete