My baby is no longer a baby!! : (
Well we finally did it and made his crib into the day/toddler bed. His first night sleeping in it was Monday night and he did wonderfully. He woke up the next morning at around 8:00 and came out to find me in the living room. He did the same thing on Tuesday night and morning. Now this morning was a little different. He got up at 6:45 and I wasn't in the living room yet. He then didn't know where to find us. Luckily I have the baby monitor in his room and heard him close his door. I got up to find him smiling at me in the hallway. We then had a talk about coming and finding us in the bedroom. So we will see how the next couple mornings go. I am just hoping the nights go like they have. Tonight has been a little different in that he was acting like he needed to go to bed but when he went in there he just played and yelled for us. He never does that when he is sleepy so I am going to guess that his body is not ready for bed. We will try again in a short time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment