Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An Interview with AJ

I got this from another blog that I read. Thanks!

AJ's First Interview:

What is something that mommy always says to you?
AJ stop!

What makes mommy happy?
Me!

What makes mommy sad?
The living room messy

How does mommy make you laugh?
Saying funny things to me.

How old is your mommy?
200.

How tall is your mommy?
From here to there. Your about 400 inches tall.

What is your mommy really good at?
loving people.

What does your mommy do for a job?
Teach some kids at shool. (school)

What is mommy's favorite food?
Hamburger.

What makes mommy proud of you?
Cleaning up.

How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because you love me.

Where is mommy's favorite place to go?
Culvers. (Actually this is AJ and Daddy's favorite place to go, but I enjoy it with them)



This was fun to do with AJ. I will have to remember to do it again in 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment