So AJ had a cold for about a week when it seemed to go to his eyes. I took him to the doctor to make sure that he didn't have pink eye and that it was just a virus. The doctor told us that it was a virus and that it should be gone in 7-10 days. Well when we went to the doctor we were on day 4 or so. After another 7 days the eyes were still real bad. I called the doctor and they wanted to see him. I took him in and they gave us Amoxicillian to clear up the infection that he had. She said to "treat it from the inside out". He had been taking the Amoxicillian for 6 days when he started to get a light rash. I didn't think much of it because we had been outside all day and it was near 90 so I thought maybe it had to do with that. The next morning he woke up looking like the pictures below. I immediately took him to the doctors and she said that it looks like he is allergic to the Amoxicillian. The next 3 days were not much fun as they itched real bad. The spots never got better or went away. The Benadril that he was taking helped only with the itching. The spots were always there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh poor AJ! I get itchy just looking at the photos!
ReplyDelete