The pumpkin patch has become a fun tradition in our family. This year the patch was not as big as it has been in the past. There will still hundreds of pumpkins to choose from.
AJ thinks he is so much bigger than he is. He tried so hard to pull this. I do have to say that once the wagon was started for him he was able to pull it down to his dad. Rich is the guy in the very back of the picture.

AJ posing for Mommy because she asked him to. He is trying really hard to make it a good pic. I love the way it turned out.

Every year the people at the patch make this for people to take pictures with. I love the date so that I can always remember what year it was.
We have so much fun going to the pumpkin patch. This will be a tradition that will last forever!

No comments:
Post a Comment