AJ,
I can't believe that you are 5 today. It just seems like yesterday that this picture was being taken.
Now, you are this big and grown up.


You have changed so much this year. You are starting to express yourself more, both good and bad. You test limits and then learn from it. You say the funniest things like: "OMG!", "People do what they are gonna do", "Live and learn", and so many more. You love to sing songs. Your favorite songs are from Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb. You also love to dance around the room.
You love our family! You say so everyday and never forget to mention Nash. I feel like I've done something right because you are so caring. Please remember to always be a caring person, it will bring you so much joy!

You still LOVE Monster Trucks. We have gone to 4 different shows this year. Your favorite trucks are Destroyer and Brutus. In Monroe, the Brutus Driver, Chris Bergeron, came up into the crowd and gave his trophy away. You were lucky enough to get it. I have never seen you smile for so long. It was a very proud moment for both your Dad and I. It's hard to explain.

This year was the first year you really loved to play in the snow! You had so much fun throwing snow at us and you didn't mind getting cold. You didn't play for very long because your gloves go so wet, but you had fun!
You have the most beautiful smile and love to be outside!



No comments:
Post a Comment