About 3 weeks ago while we were brushing his teeth he yelled "Ouch!" When I looked more closely I saw that his front left bottom tooth was loose. Not just a little but quite a bit. He freaked out and started to cry. Daddy and I then explained tht he will loose all of his baby teeth and get new ones. After a while he finally stopped crying.
For the next couple of days I tried to get him to wiggle it....Yeah, that didn't work. He refused to touch it and would only let me when we brushed his teeth. That is so different from Daddy and I. When we had a loose tooth we would play and wiggle it until we got it to come out. There are somethings that AJ is so different from us!!!
So how did this tooth fall out? All by itself! He was sitting on the living room floor coloring in his Batman activity book when it fell out. He brought it to me almost crying. I asked him why he was crying and he said "I don't want to lose my teeth!" It was bleeding a little but nothing that couldn't be dabbed up quickly.
He doesn't seem to want to grow up as much as I don't want him to. After a little talking he was fine and getting excited for the Tooth Fairy.
So now we wait until the tonight when the Tooth Fairy will come.
No comments:
Post a Comment