The last two weeks have been busy and exhusting. I've been working on report cards which go home the day we get back from Thanksgiving break.
On the 20th AJ lost his second tooth so he is missing both of his bottom front teeth. It came out a week after the first one. He almost swallowed it while eating dinner. This time the tooth fairy left 2 Hot Wheels and $2. Much better than the $5 for the first one. : )
I have really needed this 5 day break. School is great and I have a great class but it is always nice to get a break and spend some time with the family.
AJ made this hat in K-care. It is such a nice smile he gave me when I wanted to take his picture. LOL!



These are different hats that we found at The Christmas Store. I should have bought one, they are too cute. Maybe I will next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment