Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful #3

My thankful #3 is about Nash.  I am thankful that 13 years ago Rich and I went to the Corbin, Ky flea market and found Nash.  At the time he was 4 lbs and cost us $20.  It cost more to buy the supplies we needed to bring him home than it did for him.  He is such a great dog. 

He loves us all unconditionally!  Even when AJ was a baby I never had the fear that he would hurt him.  He has a kind heart and wants all people to pet him.


Such a silly dog!!!!!!



These are two of my favorite pictures of Nash with AJ.





He is playful and loves playing with us.  




Ever since he was a baby, he has loved to open his Christmas presents.  We love watching him open them!






Nash is a great family dog and he is loved VERY much!  I am very thankful that he is a member of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment