I am very thankful for my Aunt Judy, cousins Lisa and Mike. When my parents died Aunt Judy took charge and did everything. I had no idea what to do and she had talked to both Mom and Dad and they told her what they wanted. I guess they thought it was best that they didn't leave it to me. I'm guessing they knew that Judy would get things done and wouldn't be pushed around by either Eric or myself. I'm a softy and would have given everything to Eric and then have nothing for me. It was what was best and I could have never done what she did!
Aunt Judy was in the OR when I had AJ. Rich knew he couldn't handle the blood part so we asked her if she would be there for me and AJ. I feel very honored that she would take the time from her life to be there for me when I was going through the most important event in my life. She is blessed to be the first person (besides the doctors) to hold AJ and call him by his name, Avery.





No comments:
Post a Comment