Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally Summer!

I am finally off for summer vacation.  There were times when I didn't think the school year would ever end.  AJ is having a hard time understanding that I am home with him everyday and that he doesn't have to go to his grandparents house. He loves to go over there so we will be doing it at least once a week.  I am so thankful that I have them!

In a week we will be leaving for our vacation and I can hardly wait.  We are going to KY then on to Disney.  This will be AJ's first time there and our 5th.  I just want to be there right now but I know that it will be over way too soon.

I have to find a swimming pool that I can take AJ to over the summer.  He has so much fun swimming and it will get us out of the house and doing something. He likes to play outside but there is not much to do around here.  We need to get his sand box/table set up and then I think he will like to do more.  He loves playing with balls and stuff like that so I am hoping to spend more time outside this year.  

My goal for the summer is to blog every other day with all the fun that we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment