I hope that Rich had a wonderful Father's Day. Earlier in the week we had gone to Best Buy and replaced is XM radio. He had the original one and it finally broke. We bought a new one and had it installed for less than $100. That is pretty good. Now we can listen to the Tigers on the way to FL.
I made breakfast for Father's Day and AJ kept saying "Happy Dada's Day"! It was so cute. I hope Rich enjoyed that.
AJ has gotten into to the Movie CARS and loves playing with his CARS cars. What perfect timing since we leave for Disney in 3 days. He still loves his Thomas and wants to take some with us but he now loves his cars. It is so fun to watch him combine the two when playing. Now, that is just more I have to pack to have him play with. Oh well, whatever makes him happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment