Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Cute moment
Last night we were at dinner (at Culver's) and Mamaw called on the phone. After I got done talking to her, AJ wanted to talk to her. I held the phone to his ear and he was telling her what he was eating. He said "hotdog, chicken, fries, dip dip, and bread. When he said "bread" is was a little jumbled and she couldn't understand what he was saying. He kept saying "bread" over and over when finally he gave up and picked up a piece of bread, held it to the phone and said very loudly "BREAD". It was so funny to see him trying to show her the bread. I took the phone and told her what he was saying. We probably laughed about that for 15 minutes. It still makes me laugh. I love the little things he does that makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment