Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacation has started

We left for our vacation on Thursday.  Our first stop was KY to visit family.  It is about a 7 hour trip to KY and I was dreading it this year with a 3 year old.  I brought a lot of stuff for him to do but it never seems like enough.


Here AJ was reading a book to pass the time.  That took about 10 minutes then he was bored again.

Here he was watching a movie.  The DVD battery only last about 2 1/2 hours so I try to hold off on that for as long as possible.  The trip from KY to FL should be sooo much fun. LOL! ( the pi-pi really needs to go!)

We always have a lot of fun in KY.  AJ has two cousins, one is 9 months older than him and one is just 2 months old.  Luke and AJ had a lot of fun playing together.  Because AJ is an only child it is fun and interesting to watch him interact with someone his own age.  They really seem to have fun and enjoy being together.  


Here we were at Walmart and they had to hold hands while walking.  They always wanted to be together.  

We leave today for FL with a stop in GA.  I won't have internet until we get home on the 6th so I will post about our trip when I get back.  Off to Disney!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment