I knew that this day would come and he would call us Mommy and Daddy but I was thinking we still had a little time. Oh well, life is full of transitions! I am however sad over this one because he sounds so old when he calls us. My baby is growing up so fast.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Another transition
I am sad over this transition for AJ. He is now calling us Mommy and Daddy. It used to be Momma and Dada and we were loving that. During this vacation he has changed and is now calling us Mommy and Daddy. We have tried several times to change him back and he just won't do it. I don't know what made him change but he has! I am thinking it was hearing his cousin, Luke call his parents Mommy and Daddy. Luke is 9 months older and AJ wanted to do things just like him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Analese has even called me MOM a few times lately! I'm really not ready for that!
ReplyDelete