Here is AJ playing with the puzzles that the library has. It is the first thing that he goes to when we get there.


He loves chosing his place to sit to listen to the stories. He always seems to move once the stories start. He never sits in the same place twice


He is sitting so nicely listen to the stories but he really wants to see the pictures better. He always goes to look at the books at the end of the story time so that he can see all the pictures.
This is where I find him when I am done getting all the books that he wants. He really seems to enjoy the doll house. I can here him talking to the different people there.
I am really going to miss going to the library for story time when I go back to school (work). I might try to find something for us to do at the library either one night or on the weekends. Hopefully they will have something when the kids go back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment