Monday, July 27, 2009

He does the funniet things!

Yesterday my phone rang and it was sitting on the table next to AJ.  He yelled "Mommy, Tina!".  I was in the other room and walked to get the phone.  He had the cell phone open in his hands saying "Hello".  The phone wasn't anywhere close to his ear.  It was so cute.  He knew how to open it and what to say, now I just need to get him to get it to his ear so that he can hear what the person is saying.  

He is almost completely daytime potty trained.  He did so well this weekend.  Last week we were still bare bottom but this weekend I put underwear on him around the house.  He now can pull them down and up when he needs to go.  He even stops playing to go.  Today will be the test because he is going to his grandparents and they don't have a small potty chair, they have the one that goes on the big toilet.  I am hoping that he keeps up the good job and goes when he needs to.  He still needs to poop in the toilet but that will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment