Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love going to the library!

AJ loves going to the library.  He had been asking me everyday when we can go back to sing songs and read stories.  When Friday finally came he was so excited.  This time he actually stood with the other kids to sing the songs and dance, it was so cool!  It makes me want to find a way to afford to send him to preschool next year.   We sing the songs and read at home but he told me that is was more fun with other people.  

This week he has gone all week without a pee accident.  He didn't poop in the toliet until today! He was so proud of himself, I am hoping that we reach a point and he will do this more often. Wouldn't it be great if he was mostly trained by the time I went back to work at school?!  I think so.

Rich got free Toledo MudHens tickets, so we are taking AJ to his first baseball game.  I know that is only a minor league team but it is still a fun experience.  I am hoping to get some really good pictures of him enjoying it.  After the game they do fireworks and we haven't told him about this.  He really liked the fireworks at Disney so I think he will be really excited.  It will be a fun evening.  I will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment