Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yea, AJ!

I am so excited, AJ is potty trained.  He goes to the toilet by himself at home and only sometimes asks for my help.  He has been doing this for a while now.  He has gotten so good at telling us when he has to go when we are out.  

For the last 2 weeks or so he has been saying that his stomach hurts when he has to poop.  We have been putting him in a warm tub to get his stomach muscles to relax and then he has been going poop.  For the last two nights he has told me that he has to poop then goes in a goes without having to be put into the bath.  It is so nice to have him potty trained!

He is growing so fast and is such a little boy.  Now if I could just break him of the pacifier!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. YAY AJ! Analese always says her tummy hurts when she needs to go poo-poo. I usually tell her to go potty and she will "go a big poo-poo." We just paci weaned. We have been paci free for about a week now. You can read the whole saga on my blog. I waited until she was very responsive to the idea of receiving paci weaning gifts. I tried very hard never to make her anxious about it. She only cried one night after she had been paci-free for a couple of nights already. That was her grieving time, then she was fine.

    ReplyDelete