I have finally gotten a chance to blog about Halloween. We had a lot of fun and it lasted for 3 days. We went to the Detroit Zoo for the Zoo Boo on Thursday. It was the first time that I saw AJ's costume all put together. It was cold so he had to have his coat on. He still looks very cute! I have to say that I did a good job making the costume. He loved it!

On Friday, we went to Downtown Ypsi for trick or treating around downtown


He looks so happy! He had gotten quite a bit of candy.
Here is a ballown animal that was made for AJ. He picked out that he wanted a dog. About 5 minutes later a raindrop hit the balloon and popped it. The balloon never made it home.
He looks so happy! He had gotten quite a bit of candy.
On Saturday, we went trick or treating at Grandma's house. He had knocked on the door and was having a hard time not walking right in and waiting until she opened the door. LOL!
After stopping at Grandma & pa's house we went down to Petersburg to Tina's house and trick or treat with them. Here he is running back to me from a house. He was racing the little boy that is at the edge of the picture. I kept yelling "AJ watch where you are going". He almost ran me off the road! HAHA!

He had so much fun on all three days! And he looked SO CUTE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment