Yesterday was finally a sunny day to go to the pumpkin patch. There is a small patch over in Canton that we have gone to for the last 2 years. It is a family owned and they are very nice. It is fun to out to the patch and pick out our own. A lot of the pumpkins were still attached to the vine. Rich and AJ went out to try to find a good pumpkin. There was a row of white pumpkins that they went out to look at.
It had rained all day on Friday so it was really muddy. Rich carried AJ back to the grassy area because it was so muddy.
Because we couldn't go that far in the patch to take pictures I placed AJ is places where it looked like we were in the middle of the patch. I think they turned out good.

More patch pictures.


The wind had picked up and AJ was getting cold so I put his coat on. Rich is showing AJ a good pumpkin. AJ decided that he wanted that one.
We WILL be back next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment