I had read on the internet that there was a Monster Jam show going to be in Toledo. I looked and saw that AJ's favorite truck, Destroyer, was going to be there. We talked about going but we wanted to make sure that the weather was going to be good. When we got up we saw that the weather was going to be good just HOT! We then decided to go but not to tell AJ what we were doing. When we got there and bought the tickets he still had no idea. We then showed him the tickets where it said "Monster Jam". He got really excited. He was so happy to see his favorite truck.
This truck is Excaliber. This is the same truck/company that gave him a ride at the Lakeshore Celebration. It was neat to see it there.







Charlie Paulkin was at the show but not driving. He normally drives the Grave Digger truck. He also owns the Excaliber name. He lives in Maumee and was at the show to support his two trucks. Rich had him sign a Grave Digger box. Notice AJ wouldn't even look at him.

Randy Brown driver for Grave Digger.
We had an awesome time at the show. I love the fact that AJ was surprised and enjoyed it so much. We go see more trucks on Aug. 6th. This time it will be Brutus! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment