Sunday, July 17, 2011

T-Ball Fun!

This spring we signed AJ up for T-ball. There were 6 games, once a week for 6 weeks. I had no idea what this was all about since I had never seen a t-ball game. I had only heard friends talking. Aunt Judy called it "beehive ball" because all the kids follow the ball like bees. It was so much fun to watch AJ in this setting and interact with the different kids. 2 of the kids on his team will be in his Kindergarten class in the fall. It was nice getting to know parents as a parent and not as a teacher. I am really looking forward to this next stage!
Here are some pictures from t-ball:

AJ is #8


Standing on first base.
Getting ready to run third.
Now, on his way to home.
AJ is having fun playing in the outfield! This smile says it all.

A good picture of AJ hitting the ball.
I am hoping that he will want to do this again next year! We had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment