Well, this summer is over. Tomorrow both AJ and I go back to school. I can't believe that AJ is starting Kindergarten tomorrow. We had a wonderful summer. I would have liked to do more but almost everything takes money. Next year, AJ and I are going to make a list and try to finish it for the summer.
The summer started with Rich getting a new car. We traded off the Expedition and got the Charger. It is much easier on gas! We all love the new car and it did just fine for vacation.

AJ did T-ball this May, June, and July. He had alot of fun and I enjoyed watching him with all the other kids. He always had a smile!

For vacation this year we went to Kentucky. We stopped at the Columbus Zoo on the way down. It was about 105 degrees that day so we cut it short. We are hoping to go back this October and really enjoy it. We did have fun, hot, but fun!

AJ and I spent some time just playing in the front yard. We got a really cool swing seat for me to sit in and it was fun to sit outside with AJ.

We went to 2 Monster Truck shows, one in Cincinnati at the end of our vacation and the other one at the Monroe County Fair. Team Scream was at both so we had fun. Mamaw came with us to the one at the Monroe County Fair. She now understands why AJ loves them so much!


We didn't go swimming as much as I would have liked but we did go when Aunt Judy and Lisa came to visit. It was nice because AJ could touch the bottom in the shallow end and enjoyed it more. Next year we will have to do this more.


We did spend some time at the malls. It was hot during July and we needed to get out so we went to different malls.
Lowes and Home Depot do a Kids Workshop. I didn't find out about it until the end of summer. At Lowes, AJ made a small school locker and at Home Depot he made a dry erase board. We will be doing more of these.


No comments:
Post a Comment