Sunday, September 11, 2011

We have a Kindergartener!

On Tuesday, September 6, 2011 AJ became a Kindergartener. He was really excited to wake up and get ready to go to school.
Here he is walking into school. He looks so grown.
The classic picture in front of the school.
We are walking down the ramp/hallway to get to his classroom. He started to get a little nervous here but was doing a good job.
Mrs. Pat Rutz took this picture of us. AJ doesn't know her so he wouldn't smile and the look on his face tells it all. "Really Mom, do I have to take this picture?"

This is in his classroom. No other students were there yet since we had to come down earlier so that I could get back to my room to greet my students.
After this picture he went and sat by his cubby like his teacher said and waited for the rest of the class to come. I went back up to my room. While I was walking back, I looked back at him and waved. He was smiling and waving and looking so big. As soon as I hit the ramp I started to cry. I didn't expect that to happen. For some reason I thought that I wouldn't cry and everything would be just fine. No, that didn't happen. I cried like a baby. I finally stopped when I got to my room and had to greet my new students.
As of my new students, this year is going to be a good year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment